Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh hi/bye Henry

So yeah I have something to say.... woooh! Kinda

Yeah I should be writing NaNo but I'm kinda not feeling like it right now. Lame I know.

Today I spent all day... literally all day... Thinking about him. Like on the bus I kept looking at the time to see if I would get to school by 8:05 like I promised him yesterday (to help him study for Physics). I thought about him in just about every period except perhaps Holocaust class... cause like I actually want to learn in that class, so surprisingly I focus more.

Anyway this morning he was super late, 8:25, but apologized when he came in and asked if I'd been waiting long. Sweet right? I helped him for a bit but then the bell rang and I had to go to class.

I thought about him all day but when class arrived we barely talked. When class ended I tried to pack up slowly so we'd be the only ones left and maybe I could say something like:
"That was really fun last night, we should do that again soon" but instead he didn't say anything and we left with me saying "bye Henry" but I doubt he even heard.

After school I went to a children's daycare center as a part of our NHS (National Honor Society). And when I was helping the kids I totally forgot about him, which was kinda a relief for a moment actually. And then of course I remembered again and on my way home I felt kinda depressed. Not positive I understand why.

Then I arrive home to @RealPeetaMan, which given all the events wasn't exactly what I needed. I do love the idea though in general, and I love how everyone on twitter is so supportive about the whole thing.

Maybe tomorrow better things will happen. Thursdays are always better somehow.

He won't be at school friday cause of Regional Swimming.

That's all really. I'll try to be less depressing in the future... and I chose to rant NOW so that tomorrow's video can be made of nargle.

We did talk a bit (Skype Chat) tonight but it was pretty short.

Anyway that's it...

PS- If you made the account @realpeetaman I do think it's a cute idea, I just was in a bad mood this afternoon, so sorry for yelling at you when you were just trying to make me feel special. So thanks. And really I kinda owe everyone for being so supportive. I've never been able to talk about guys w/ anyone before.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry. :(

    It's just one day, though. You can talk to him tomorrow!

    And, look at it this way. At least you like someone that's available and might like you back. I'm kinda in love with someone who's in love with one of my best friends.
    Which sucks.
    Anyway.

    I hope tomorrow goes better. <3

    ~Kathleeny

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. LOVE YOUR RANT!! its so adorable!! and i swear i am not realpeetaman!!

    ReplyDelete